Sunday, September 11, 2011

Creative Writing - Announcement for The Company TRIP

Hi Ladies/Gents,

I was told that I had some flare when it came to writing. I never considered it to be a privilege, considering my education and all, but some of my friends pointed out that it would be really great if I posted my articles, scribbling for referential purposes, plus since the only blog I do is related to technology, I thought of blogging these in order to provide aid for needy.


To start off, I’ll be posting an announcement I jotted down, inviting my colleagues for the company TRIP.





Here comes the boring part...

Explanation:
The post can be divided into two main parts.
1. Presentation
2. Structure

1. Presentation:
The presentation is used for a simple eye opener.
Some words are bold some are formatted in differently, the tab spaces etc.
Since I work in the software field, in our company we get loads of work related mails, which actually pushes a person towards neglecting going through the daily dosage of emails. (Since work tickets has all the required information and PM is there for guiding you!
Welcome to my WORLD PEOPLE :))
What I really concentrated on was to provide an immediately identifiable difference.

2. Structure:
To create a bit of an enthusiasm and mystery among the intended audience, the words “We Have a Venue… etc has been used.
After I’ve gotten their attention, the much needed information is immediately transferred with simple yet timely words. (For any masters – chillaxing is a combination of chill and relax, and I think it’s now considered as a legal word.)
Price details have been displayed with the smallest font! This is due to the fact that people are always concerned on their spending and as soon as they see a price tag it’ll just have a negative impact. Thus the font difference will make it easier to absorb as something humorous rather than a straight forward burden!
Afterwards towards the latter part a challenge has been thrown for the crowd who may have a strong mindset for non participation. (Ha ha ha ha -evil laugh)
And finally some self modified quote for providing a motivated laughter!!!
(The actual quote goes as: “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”)

Phew…
It’s done.


Now for some fun,
If you haven't given much notice for the boring explanation, try reading out all the words which have been bold :)

Surprised???

Yeah it will provide a concised explanation!!!!

He he he...

People…

Hope it’s an eye catcher!

Cheerz.

No comments:

Post a Comment